Recipe: Antioxidant Overload Chocolate
Did we say overload? We were kidding...you can never have too much anti-oxidizing goodness. And if you're looking for some skin-loving, anti-aging, tastebud-tantalizing chocolate amazingness, we've got it right here. This superfood chocolate is creamy, dreamy, and sure to get that skin glowing. Not to mention
2/3 cup virgin cold-pressed coconut oil
1 cup raw cacao powder
3 tablespoons coconut or maple sugar
6 blackberries, sliced
1/8 cup pomegranate seeds
1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
1. To prepare your mold, line a glass storage container (about 4'x4') and line with wax paper.
2. Combine coconut oil, cacao powder, and sugar in a small pan over low heat. Stir gently as the ingredients melt together.
3. Once the ingredients are melted together evenly, pour into mold. You can taste the chocolate and adjust the sweetness if you'd like to.
4. Slice blackberries in cross sections and add to chocolate. Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds on top.
5. Cover the container and place in freezer for one hour, then take out and break apart. The chocolate will stay good for several weeks if covered properly in the freezer.