Free People X SAKARA: Rosemary Roasted Veggies w/ Spicy Harissa Walnut Dip
Been in a Free People store lately? Picked up their gorgeous (well, no duh) Holiday catalog? If so, you've probably set eyes on our seasonal table spread circa page 36. Haven't picked up the catalog yet? Below you'll find one of our warming Winter recipes from the piece, and head on over to Free People's blog to view the entire spread. As always, happy eating!
Rosemary Roasted Veggies w/ Spicy Harissa Walnut Dip
winter veggies of choice
1 bundle fresh rosemary
1 tbsp. coconut oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheight.
Wash veggies and cut into large chunks. Placed veggies on a tray and rub with coconut oil and sprinkle rosemary throughout. Place in the oven for 30-45 minutes, or until tender.
Spicy Harissa Pepper-Walnut Dip
Makes 2 cups of dip
1 cup toasted walnuts
1/3 cup hulled hemp seeds
2 cups roasted red peppers
2 garlic cloves
1/4 tsp ground cumin
2 tsp paprika
2 tbsp hemp oil
1 tsp ground coriander
1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to broiler setting. Place sliced peppers on a baking sheet and broil until charred. About 15 minutes.
2. Place peppers in a bowl and tightly cover with plastic wrap, allowing peppers to steam for about 15 minutes.
3. Toast walnuts over medium heat until golden.
4. Combine toasted walnuts, hemp seeds, garlic ground cumin, paprika and coriander in food processor and pulse.
5. Once peppers are cooled, peel skins off and remove seeds.
6. Mix peppers and hemp oil into nut mixture and blend into a smooth paste.
7. Spoon paste into a bowl and place alongside roasted veggies. Double-dipping is always allowed