WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW: THE TOP MUST READS IN HEALTH + WELLNESS THIS WEEK
- A step towards taking better care of the mamas: A government task force has recommended that women should be screened for depression both during pregnancy and after giving birth.
- Good news, coffee lovers. Caffeine might not be so hard on your heart after all. Still, you have got to try the matcha lattes at Maman.
- Guilty of obsessive Instagram scrolling? Yeah, us too. But beware—it might be messing with your sleep.
- This food poisoning expert’s list of no-no foods might make you think twice.
- Food for thought: This eye-opening article on why calorie counting doesn’t work.
- Here’s what you need to know about the mosquito-borne Zika virus.
- DIY cancer screening? Believe it!
- Every time you sop up sweat with a towel after a hard workout, you may be wiping away potentially revealing information...