WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW: THE TOP MUST READS IN HEALTH + WELLNESS THIS WEEK
- A revolutionary new cancer treatment that uses immune cells to fight the disease has shown promise.
- Yikes. Could your heartburn medication cause dementia?
- The future is now. Researchers at Wake Forest University have used 3D printing technology to create living human body parts.
- Fish is often touted as the healthiest of the animal proteins, but if you’re pregnant, take note: too much could raise your future child’s obesity risk.
- Rhode Island residents who suffer from PTSD could soon be able to treat it—legally—with medical marijuana.
- The jury is out on whether all young children should be screened for autism.
- If you’re a Sakara Life part-timer who dabbles in meat and dairy, read this before going grocery shopping! Organic for the win, once again.
- At a number of companies, working out pays off…literally. But is this strategy working?
- Chances are you knew someone in college who took Adderall before a marathon study sesh (or maybe you even were that someone). Well, the experts are catching on.