Our current delivery area includes:
- New York State
- New York City (all boroughs)
- Westchester, Rockland, Nassau, Suffolk counties
- New Jersey
- Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Union, and Middlesex counties
- Boston metropolitan area (all addresses east of I-95 from Quincy to Lynn)
- Rhode Island
- Providence metropolitan area (within half-circle formed by I-295 and I-95)
- District of Columbia
- Washington D.C. metropolitan area
- VA + MD: Alexandria, Arlington, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Falls Church, McLean & others
- Philadelphia metropolitan area
- Townships along I-95, from Greenwich to New Haven
- Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara, and most places in between!
- Miami + South Florida (3 Day Program only)!
Sakara Life programs will be delivered in whichever time window you select at checkout. Depending on where you live, deliveries may occur the night before (e.g., a Sunday night delivery with your Monday & Tuesday meals), overnight (e.g., by 6 AM on Monday with your Monday & Tuesday meals), or on the morning of (e.g., between 8 and 10 AM on Monday with your Monday & Tuesday meals).
To view the delivery windows available for your region, go here, enter your zip code in Step 2, and see the delivery windows available in Step 4.
Traveling and need to reschedule your meal delivery? Log into your account, view the Order History panel, click 'Edit Delivery' next to your order. You have two weeks to complete a 5 day program and six weeks to complete a 20 day program.
Please note that while our awesome drivers do everything in their power to ensure a timely delivery, circumstances outside of our control like weather, traffic, and visiting dignitaries, can affect the entire route. We appreciate your patience and will keep you notified should this be the case.
To ensure a smooth delivery, please leave detailed instructions (e.g., gate codes, doorman instructions) in the “notes” field on your shopping cart.
For those selecting Overnight delivery (including all Southern California residents), we’d hate to interrupt your beauty sleep! So if your building is secure and does not have an access code, please tell us where we may leave your bag (e.g., in a hidden spot or simply out front) or e-mail email@example.com to arrange for us to have a key or fob.
Your meals will arrive in insulated Sakara cooler bags. Our totes and cooler packs are designed to keep your meals cold from the moment it's packed to the moment you open it. That said, please refrigerate your meals as soon possible.
When you are done with your cooler bag and ice packs, we will gladly recycle them for you. Just leave them out for our delivery team to pick them up on your next delivery.
Sakara programs run Monday through Friday. Weekends are always off! Enjoy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.