CHOCOLATE ALMOND BUTTER PROTEIN SMOOTHIE
TAME INFLAMMATION, BOOST PROTEIN, AND FLOOD THE BODY WITH MICROBIOME-LOVING FIBER
Through the power of whole food sources, the smoothie contains grain-free plant protein, fiber, chlorophyll, folate, potassium, and an array of micronutrients and minerals. With a flavor profile of nutty banana, we love this recipe for banishing brain fog, helping our skin glow, and providing sustainable vitality.
- 2 1/2 ounces spinach (about 2 handfuls)
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 heaping tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/4 cup cooked lentils, black beans or chickpeas
- 1 sachet Metabolism Super Powder
- 1 sachet Protein + Greens Super Powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Optional: honey or maple syrup to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Add additional almond milk or water if required to achieve desired consistency.