METABOLISM: WHAT IS IT?
Metabolism is the multi-step chemical process by which the body converts food into usable energy.
Factors like genetics, age, sex, body composition, height, weight, diet, activity and hormone balance determine your basal metabolism, which is the energy expenditure needed to sustain life.
3 SIGNS YOUR METABOLISM IS SLOWING
- Bloating and puffiness
- Unexplained and stubborn weight gain, especially in the midsection
- Fatigue, low energy, brain fog and anxiety
CINNAMON MOCHA METABOLISM LATTE
Transform your morning brew into a functional, de-bloating treat
- 8-12 oz freshly brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp coconut butter
- 1 sachet Metabolism Super Powder
- 1-2 drops (about a scant 1/8 tsp) vanilla extract
- Dash of cinnamon
- Optional: 1/2 tsp of coconut sugar, or to taste
Combine ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend for 30 seconds to 1 minute until frothy. Carefully remove lid, transfer to mug and serve immediately. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a wide-mouth jar or coffee thermos and use an immersion blender to combine and froth.
FOR MORE RECIPE INSPIRATION, VISIT S LIFE MAG:
Inspiration from other Sakaralites. Join us @sakaralife