How it Works
Ways to Earn Points
Redeem Points For Wellness Essentials
VIPs Earn More
and healthy as I did
during my Sakara program. -INNA K.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I earn points?
Once you create an account, you will earn 1 point for every dollar spent. Points will be automatically added to your account for you to redeem on future rewards. Please note that any discount code/gift card value used at checkout will not contribute to your point earnings.
Here are some additional ways to earn points: create an account (25 points), follow us on Instagram (50 points), write a product review (100 points), and/or refer a friend (850 points).* Plus, if you provide the date, you'll receive 300 points on your birthday!
- How can I use my points?
- Points can be used to redeem gifts from the selection of Clean Boutique wellness essentials shown in your Sakara Rewards account. You can also choose to redeem your points for one day of meals, as part of a one-week Signature Meal Delivery Program
- How do I earn points for leaving a review?
- To earn points for writing a product review, you must be a verified buyer and submit your review through the Review Request Email that is sent to the email address associated with your order.
- How do I redeem my points for Clean Boutique products?
To redeem your points for Clean Boutique products, go to "Redeem Points For Wellness Essentials" and select a product you wish to redeem. You will only be able to select the product if you have enough points to do so.
You can redeem multiple products in the same order, but please note, you must purchase another priced Clean Boutique product and/or one-time Organic Meal Delivery program in order to redeem a reward.
- How do I redeem my points on a meal delivery program?
- In order to redeem points on an Organic Meal Delivery program, you must have at least 1,250 points in your Sakara Rewards account. You can then choose to redeem 1,250 points for one day of meals, as part of a one-week program. When selecting your meal program, check the box to redeem points towards the order before adding to your cart. Subscriber? Email our team at email@example.com. Please note, you can only redeem one complimentary day of meals at a time.
- Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn?
- There's no limit to the number of points you can earn, and there's no limit to the number of friends you can refer!
- Do points expire?
- Yes, your points expire after 12 months of inactivity (i.e. no purchases or redemptions).
- Can I redeem my points and also use a discount code?
- Yes, you may redeem points and use a discount code simultaneously at checkout. To do so, first add your redeemed item to your cart, then enter your discount code at checkout in the text box labeled "Gift card or discount code.”
- How can I view my Sakara Rewards balance?
- You can view your points balance when logged in to your account by accessing your Sakara Rewards page.
- How long does it take for points to appear in my account after purchasing?
- Your points balance will reflect points earned from a new purchase after your payment has been fully processed through our system.
- What if I return or cancel my purchase?
- Please review our returns policy here. While we do not accept returns, if you cancel an order within the appropriate time frame and receive a refund from our team, any points earned from that purchase will be deducted from your points balance.
- Can I receive points for past Sakara Life purchases?
- No, past purchases are not eligible for earning points. You will start earning points on purchases made after creating an account.
- Do you offer a referral program?*
Yes! Through our referral program, your friends get $50 off their first order of $75 or more and you receive $50 in Sakara Rewards points for every successful referral.
In order for a referral to be successful, each friend that you refer must be a new client (have not ordered any meal programs or products from Sakara Life before), must place an order for $75 or more, and must order through your unique referral link. If these requirements have been met, your Sakara Rewards points will be automatically added to your account. You will have the ability to check the status of all referrals shared when logged in to your account.
- Can my redeemed Clean Boutique product arrive with my meal delivery program?
- No, any Clean Boutique wellness essentials redeemed will arrive in a separate delivery.
- How many points do I need to earn in order to start redeeming rewards?
- Clean Boutique product redemptions start at 80 points—as soon as you have enough points to redeem the item of your choosing, you can do so.
- Can I place an order of only my redeemed Clean Boutique product?
- No, points can only be redeemed for a reward alongside a priced item from the Clean Boutique or a one-time Organic Meal Delivery program purchase.
- How long do I have to keep my Rewards status (Silver, Gold, or Platinum)?
- You have one year from the "date of entry" to maintain your tier status. Upon reaching the next tier, a new one-year period begins. You must meet the required-spend threshold to keep that status each year.