BLUE LAVENDER MYLK
RECREATE THE MOST INSTAGRAMMABLE MYLK ON THE PLANET
The most Instagrammable mylk on the planet gets its famed hue from blue-green algae, a blue spirulina extract that’s packed with body-loving nutrition (and a little bit of magic). It’s a rich source of the antioxidant phycocyanin, which lowers inflammation, supports joint health, and rids the body of toxins. We’ve also added a dash of soothing lavender to this mylk for a beautifully sophisticated flavor, and to ensure you feel at peace—with whatever comes your way today.
Ingredients: (Serves 3)
- 3 cups unsweetened nut milk
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons blue-green algae powder (or spirulina as a substitute)
- 1 teaspoon dried lavender
- 2 tablespoons wildflower honey
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ¾ cup of the milk with the blue-green algae powder. Set aside.
- Bundle the lavender in a cheesecloth sachet or a reusable tea bag
- In a small pot, combine the remaining 2 ¼ cups of milk with honey and lavender sachet. Bring the mylk to a gentle simmer over medium-low heat. Remove the pot from the heat and allow the mylk to cool to room temperature. Remove the lavender sachet and stir in the blue-green algae powder mixture until well combined. Store the mylk in the fridge for up to five days.