What's Happening Now: The Top Must Reads in Health + Wellness This Week
Every week, The S-Life Mag will make sure you’re in the know about the latest scientific studies and current events pertaining to health, wellness, nutrition and more. This is the stuff you need to know for your body, mind and soul!
- A new research development may provide a fertility solution for men.
- If you feel your smartphone is hurting your health or relationships, the answer may be yes.
- Uh oh…Sudoku and crosswords probably don’t prevent Alzheimer’s after all. If you want to fend off cognitive decline, load up on those omega-3s, anthocyanins, folic acid and superherbs!
- Going gray? It may be down to genetics.
- If you got the vaccine (or just hit the Fire Cider hard), chances are you avoided the flu this year. Yay!
- We prefer squats and lunges, but it seems many people are going the instant gratification route when it comes to booty enhancement.
- Students at Middlebury College in search of something to fuel their all-nighters will have to stick to espresso.
- Restaurants in NYC don’t want to have to put sodium warnings on their menus…and now they’re putting up a fight in court.
- Snack cravings? Could be dehydration, boredom…or sleep deprivation.
- Your very own skin cells could have cancer-killing capabilities.
- The newest painkiller might come from tarantula venom.