What's Happening Now: The Top Must Reads This Week in Health + Wellness
- If you’ve been thinking about ordering a Sakara meal delivery program, maybe this will give you that final push: Research found that the vast majority of Americans (more than 97%) are living unhealthy lifestyles.
- After that, you might need a little good news, and fortunately there’s this: Heart disease rates in the U.S. are on the decline.
- And speaking of heart health, if your ticker is in tip-top shape, your brain probably is too.
- Your daily meditation practice is more than just a grounding, manifesting ritual. It may also alleviate chronic back pain.
- You can stop singing the praises of your standing desk now.
- Knowledge is power…right? Maybe not so much when it comes to your health, says a new study.
- Healthy body, healthy mind…and vice versa. Research suggests obesity is linked with double the risk of depression.
- Well, this is a buzzkill—the health benefits of an occasional glass of wine may have been overstated, according to new research. We still say, everything in moderation.
- Worried about Zika stateside? These 50 cities face the highest risk.