The Pineapple Kiss
VITAMIN C RICH PINEAPPLE MEETS ANTI-INFLAMMATORY MINT, WITH A SMOOCH OF TEQUILA
The summer heat has us reaching for anything slinky in our closet, and ordering every tropical drink we can find. Today, we invite you to lean into this sultry energy with us.
Here's an island-inspired recipe for those who like tequila sunrises, steamy summer nights, epic sunsets and those that thrive on summer's fiery radiance.
We bring balance to everything we do (including our booze!) so we're proud to clink a glass that mixes vitamin C-rich pineapple and anti-inflammatory mint, with a smooch of tequila. Meet your new summer fling, The Pineapple Kiss. Here's to eating clean and playing dirty.
THE PINEAPPLE KISS
- 3/4 cup fresh pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1 1/2 ounce blue agave tequila
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Handful of muddled mint
- Pineapple wedges for serving and to muddle
- Muddle mint and pineapple and place in base of glasses
- Whisk pineapple juice, coconut water, lime juice in a large pitcher. Stir in Tequila.
- Serve over ice in large stemless wine glass or whiskey glass
- Garnish with pineapple.