What's Happening Now: The Top Must Reads This Week in Health + Wellness
Every week, The S-Life Mag will make sure you’re in the know about the latest scientific studies and current events pertaining to health, wellness, nutrition and more. This is the stuff you need to know for your body, mind and soul!
- We’re all about challenging—and changing—the current conversation about weight loss and wellness. And so is this study, which throws serious shade toward that whole “BMI” thing.
- Plan ahead: The daily workouts you do now will serve you well later in life.
- Here’s hoping your employer offers paid sick leave.
- Mamas-to-be, make sure you load up on Vit D! Good thing the sun is shining in our hometown of NYC this week.
- In addition to your blood sugar, high-glycemic index foods might raise your risk of lung cancer.
- If chocolate really does make you smarter, a day with Sakara Dark Chocolate Granola + Probiotic Chocolate must make you a genius.
- Here’s a compelling case for cleaning out your makeup bag (and getting rid of all those toxic products in favor of all-natural ones).
- Even if you’re up in years and out of shape, you most definitely SHOULD be dancing, according to a new study.
- Privacy alert: Could your health-tracking app be sharing your medical information?