What's Happening Now: The Top Must Reads This Week in Health + Wellness
Every Wednesday, The S-Life Mag will make sure you’re in the know about the latest scientific studies and current events pertaining to health, wellness, nutrition and more. This is the stuff you need to know for your body, mind and soul!
- This week’s health news has baby fever. One study suggests that cranking up the Mozart for your little one really, truly might make him smarter (or at least learn faster).
- …In other news, you may want to stick to homemade baby food after reading this study, which suggests rice-based snacks like cereal may contain concerning levels of arsenic.
- Talk about thoughts to things… Apparently, some diseases are limited to certain cultures.
- Call it a movement. After waxing and waning in popularity over the past few decades, colonics seem to be back in style—and are being buzzed about as a surefire way to eradicate a bevy of medical woes
- All those cuddles you give your pup? Apparently they’re really stressing him out.
- Working the night shift? Your work schedule could be bad for your heart.
- A common drug used for treating yeast infections could up your chances of miscarriage.
- Childhood obesity: Not going anywhere, according to a new report.