Revitalizing Ranch Water
You don't have to roam for this energizing cocktail recipe.
The Ranch Water cocktail hails from Texas, where cowboys would enjoy it as a refreshing “anytime” drink with a twist, thanks to a splash of tequila. The key ingredient? Sparkling mineral water, which helped keep the ranchers hydrated under the hot Texan sun.
Our version gets its dose of essential minerals courtesy of Energy Effervescents, featuring vitamin B12 to help increase oxygen flow and prevent fatigue, organic maca root (which can improve mood and inspire energy), and L-theanine, shown to enhance focus and mental clarity. Pour in a packet of our plant-based powder to reap the whole-body benefits, add a satisfying fizz, and infuse juicy passion fruit-lemonade flavor into the mix.
- 1 packet Sakara Energy Effervescents
- 1 ounce mezcal or non-alcoholic spirit
- 5 ounces water
- Ice (we prefer ours crushed)
- Slice of lemon and blackberries for garnish
- Combine 5 ounces of water and one packet of Energy Effervescents in a glass. Stir until combined.
- Fill another glass with ice.
- Pour the mezcal or non-alcoholic spirit and sparkling Energy Effervescents mixture over the ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and blackberries. Enjoy!