MAGNESIUM-RICH, ANTIOXIDANT-PACKED, WITH A DEEP CACAO FLAVOR—YOUR DREAM BREAKFAST HAS LANDED
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 packet Metabolism Super Powder
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt or fleur de sal
- ½ tsp maple syrup, or to taste
- 1-2 drops (about a scant 1/8 tsp) vanilla extract - careful, a little goes a long way!
- Large handful of raspberries, chopped to sprinkle on top
- 1-2 tbs of cacao nibs, to sprinkle on top
1. De-stem, pit and finely chop cherries, and set aside. In a bowl, whisk together coconut milk, water, Metabolism Super Powder, salt, maple syrup and vanilla extract, until the Metabolism Super Powder is fully incorporated.
2. Add in chia seeds, and let sit at room temperature, stirring every minute for 5-10 minutes.
3. To eat immediately, top with chopped raspberries and cacao nibs, or transfer into a covered container and refrigerate overnight, topping with raspberries and cacao nibs to serve.