Joe Holder’s Balance-Promoting Parfait
With a delectable ashwagandha-laden crunch
For nutrition, fitness, and holistic wellness expert Joe Holder, feeling good is about more than the physical; it’s about finding everyday mind-body-spirit rituals that ground and balance him, then practicing them even (and especially) on the most chaotic days.
Joe’s recipe below is easy enough to incorporate into your A.M. routine, while also delivering a diverse, body-loving array of potent plant ingredients to set you up for the day ahead—like protein-packed hemp seeds, stress-alchemizing ashwagandha, energizing cocoa, and vitamin C-rich blackberries.
- ½ cup coconut yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, milled
- 1-2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen
2 tablespoons Dark Chocolate Granola
- 8-10 blackberries, sliced in half
- Add coconut yogurt to a small bowl.
- Top with chia seeds, hemp seeds, bee pollen, Dark Chocolate Granola, and blackberries. Enjoy!