CRAFT A JUICY MORNING RITUAL WITH STRETCHING, SLOWLY-SIPPED COFFEE, AND THE MOST HEALING PANCAKE RECIPE
Picture this: a languid morning of stretching, cuddles, coffee, and a plate of warm pancakes. But in place of your typical stack, there's now a dish designed to alleviate symptoms of bloat, stoke your digestive fire, and improve gut integrity. A deep-healing breakfast is possible with Metabolism Super Powder. Ingredients within this unique blend include Ayurvedic herb, Gymnema Sylvestre, which regulates blood sugar and L-glutamine, an amino acid that can curb cravings, both powerful allies to jumpstart your day. The cacao flavor, mixed with applesauce and banana give it an especially satisfying taste. Garnish with fruit, compote, or cacao nibs—whatever helps you manifest your juiciest morning.
Metabolism-Revving Pancakes (Makes 4-6 pancakes)
- 1/4 cup of gluten-free flour
- 1 sachet of Metabolism Super Powder
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon organic applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
1. In one bowl, mash the banana and stir with applesauce.
2. In another bowl, mix the gluten-free flour, Metabolism Super Powder, baking powder, and salt.
3. Fold the dry mixture into the wet ingredients until the batter is smooth.
4. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil over medium-high heat. Drop the batter 1/4 cup-full into the pan. Cook until bubbles form in the batter, about 1 minute. Use a spatula to flip pancakes and continue cooking until there's no loose batter in the middle, about 2 minutes more. Repeat until the batter is finished, adding more oil to the pan before each new batch.
5. Top with sliced bananas, raspberries, compote, mint, or melted cacao nibs. Enjoy.