Cleansing Shaved Carrot Salad
DRIZZLED WITH A CREAMY AND DETOXIFYING YOGURT DRESSING
Look on the bright side with this shaved carrot salad. The often-overlooked root vegetable is rich in beta-carotene, a vibrant orange pigment linked to improved vision, and tocopherols, powerful antioxidants known to help improve skin clarity and boost brain function.
For a superfood and flavor bonus, we paired the crunchy, nourishing carrots with a creamy, digestion-revving dressing—featuring plant-potent Detox Water Drops that provide an additional boost of impurity-clearing support.
Your most clarifying, radiant life awaits, Sakaralite.
1 teaspoon Detox Water Drops
3 tablespoons coconut yogurt
Juice from 1 lemon
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon chives
1 teaspoon parsley
½ teaspoon coriander
- In a large mixing bowl, shave the carrots by peeling them into long strips.
- Leave the carrots raw, or blanch them by placing them in boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Immediately submerge in ice water.
- Place the carrots back in the large mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together lemon juice, coconut yogurt, Detox Water Drops, salt, pepper, chives, parsley, coriander, and olive oil until combined.
- Toss carrots with yogurt dressing and serve. Enjoy!