AWAKENED GREENS SHOT
MAKE CHLOROPHYLL AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY GINGER YOUR NEW WAKE-UP CALL
In under five minutes, this zippy shot of grassy greens and ginger provides deep nutrients, quick and dirty. Instead of reaching for coffee as soon as you turn off your alarm (which can be acidic and dehydrating, as well as disruptive to a woman's 28-day hormonal cycle), change the trajectory of your day and whip up this verdant tonic instead (or, alongside...no shame in your coffee ritual). Begin with fresh greens—earthy, neutral greens like wheatgrass or nettles work well here—then add a hit of immune-loving ginger. Take the healing to a higher echelon by adding Detox Water Drops, chlorophyll drops that help to oxygenate blood and body tissues; it's optional, but you can also add more algae like spirulina or chlorella, both of which help with cell regeneration and are high in antioxidants. This alchemy results in hydrated, even-toned, and healthy skin from the inside-out and a well-balanced immune system.
(Makes 3 shots)
- 2 cups fresh greens (suggested: nettles, wheatgrass, spinach)
- ⅓ cup water or herbal infusion
- 1 small 1-2 inch piece of ginger
- 3 droppers of Detox Water Drops
- Juice from half of a lemon or lime (or to taste)
- Optional: add in ½ teaspoon of E3Live, spirulina, or chlorella
- Blend greens, ginger, and ⅓ cup of liquid on high for 1 minute
- Pour contents of blender through tea strainer or nut milk bag into a cup to remove all plant matter/fiber. Use a spoon to squeeze any remaining liquid out of the blended greens.
- Drop in Detox Water Drops, squeeze of citrus, and optional additional powders .
- Stir well, distribute into multiple cups, or pour one shot into a glass and keep the remaining in the fridge for up to 2 days.
MORE SUPERCHARGED ELIXIRS + TONICS: