Spiced Pumpkin Cold Brew Latte
ADD YOUR METABOLISM SUPER POWDER TO A FALL-TIME CREAMY CAFÉ TREAT
Pumpkin beverages may not exactly be groundbreaking this time of year, but trust us; this rendition feels fresh. That freshness comes from a dollop of homemade pumpkin cream, using real squash—packed with beta-carotene—and beloved, warming herbs like cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg. Then, we pair cold brew with amino acids, antioxidants, and Ayurvedic herbs, courtesy of Metabolism Super Powder. The result is a flavorful coffee elixir that's doing your body all kinds of good.
- 1/2 can of coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons steamed squash or pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or 1 date
- 1 teaspoon organic Pumpkin Spice blend (included: cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger)
- ½ cup cold brew
- 1 scoop/sachet Metabolism Super Powder
- Blend together the coconut cream, squash, and sweetener until smooth.
- Whisk or blend together the cold brew and Metabolism Super Powder.
- Place ice cubes in a cup, pour cold brew over, and top with Pumpkin Cream. Enjoy.
MORE METABOLISM SUPER POWDER RECIPES: