Rose Petal Chia Pudding
START OFF THE WEEKEND WITH A BOWL OF BEAUTY
Manifest a monumental day with chia, an ancient superfood. Those tiny seeds expand up to 10x their weight in liquid, helping you stay full and satisfied until lunch (bloat-free, thanks to copious amounts of fiber to aid digestion). They're also a potent source of plant-based protein and brain-boosting omegas. Repeat: I have the power.
- 1 1/2 cup nut milk of choice
- 1/3 cup chia seed
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 cup organic strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbsp culinary-dried rose petals
- In a large bowl, add nut milk, chia seed, vanilla, cardamom, maple syrup, and salt. Whisk vigorously to combine.
- Divide evenly among four jars. Let rest in refrigerator for 3-5 hours or overnight. Top with pistachios, sliced strawberries and rose petals before serving. Leftovers will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.