Sparkling Stone Fruit Sangria
MUDDLE SOME NECTARINES, FEEL THE FIZZ OF CAVA BUZZ ON YOUR TONGUE, AND BASK IN THE SENSUALITY OF THE SEASON
Match the vibrance of a summer night with a glass of chilled, gluggable natural red wine—but we punched it up with antioxidant-rich extras. The alchemy of two wines, coupled with a squeeze of lemon, grapefruit, plum, apple, and a sprig of rosemary, will certainly activate your pleasure centers. Don't forget to add a dose of Beauty Water Drops into the mix for electrolytes and deeper hydration as you sip on this fruit-forward, perfumey libation. This clean cocktail with wellness boosters will ensure your skin appears bright and digestion runs smoothly the next day.
Decide tonight that you'll relish in what sparks joy and make it a ritual.
- 1 bottle of natural red wine (suggested: Dry Farm Wines or Primal Wines)
- 1.5 cup of Cava, sparkling wine, or organic sparkling water
- ½ organic grapefruit, sliced with rind on
- 1 organic lemon, sliced with rind on
- ½ organic apple, chopped
- 1 piece of organic stone fruit, sliced (suggested: peach, nectarine, pluot)
- 1 teaspoon sweetener (suggested: coconut sugar or monk fruit)
- A few sprigs of fresh herbs (suggested: mint or rosemary)
- Optional: 1-2 dropperfuls of Beauty Water Drops (per glass)
- Place grapefruit, lemon, herbs of choice and teaspoon of sweetener into a large pitcher and with a long wooden spoon, gently macerate the ingredients.
- Add apple and stone fruit to the pitcher and then pour in red wine, leaving enough room for sparkling water, sparkling wine, or Cava at the top.
- Pour in sparkling water or Cava.
- Place pitcher in fridge to chill or add ice to serve. As you pour each glass of sangria, add a dropperful or two of Beauty Water Drops to each glass and stir. Enjoy!
MORE SEASONAL COCKTAILS