SULTRY SUMMER NIGHT COCKTAIL RECIPES
Two drink recipes inspired by the magic of a Hamptons summer evening.
We recently brought the Sakara Life out to The Hamptons for a few days of connecting with our community over the power of plant-rich food, joy… and just a bit of S-Factor, too.
We gathered an intimate Sakaralite crowd at the picaresque Reform Club in Amagansett to share Sakara favorites including the (ultra-hydrating) Watermelon + Fennel Summer Salad and gluten-free, black truffled Wild Mushroom Pasta. It was all perfectly complemented by a rosey Avaline Spritz from Avaline Wines and our own Detox Citrus Margarita featuring Solento Organic Tequila.
To keep the fun going anytime, we’re sharing both recipes here.
Pomegranate & Cardamom Rosé Spritz
A refreshing sparkler made up of bright, antioxidant-laced pomegranate seeds that get a zesty pop from digestion-supporting cardamom, and vitamin C-rich orange twist.
- 3 oz Avaline Rosé
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 8 cardamom pods
- A twist of orange
- Sparkling water
1. Muddle pomegranate seeds and cardamom pods together in a glass.
2. Add Avaline Rosé and strain into a short glass.
3. Add a few ice cubes and a splash of sparkling water.
4. Garnish with a twist of orange and enjoy.
Detox Citrus Margarita
Few things say “summer” like a tangy iced margarita. Ours is blended with essential greens (courtesy of our Detox Water Drops) to imbue each sip with deeper hydration…and a more chill morning-after.
- 1-2 dropperfuls of Detox Water Drops (optional)
- 2-3 fresh-squeezed oranges
- 2-3 fresh-squeezed grapefruits
- 1 shot of Solento Organic Tequila
- 1 dash of lime zest
- 1 lime slice
- Mix fresh-squeezed orange juice, grapefruit juice, and tequila.
- Add ice, sliced orange, and grapefruit juice to a glass.
- Pour in the mixture, and garnish with as much lime zest as desired.
- Top with one dropperful of Detox Water Drops, and stir.
- Add sliced lime for garnish and a squeeze.