The Blushing Spritz
LOUNGE POOLSIDE WITH THIS FIZZY, CITRUS-LOVING LIBATION
Everything that touches your lips has the opportunity to deliver healing. With that spirit, we created this blood-orange-hued drink that provides deep hydration—not the case for most alcoholic beverages. Paired with rosé, the mix of grapefruit and raspberries offers plenty of vitamin C—critical for protecting collagen stores and brightening skin—while the added aperitif stimulates digestion and aids in absorbing all the nutrients you're getting from your Sakara delivery. Whip this up on a long afternoon before someone fires up the grill, and savor the fizz.
- 1 ounce of your favorite non-alcoholic aperitif
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2 ounces Cava or sparkling water
- 2 ounces natural wine or rosé of choice
- Grapefruit zest
- Fresh citrus or raspberries, to garnish
- In a shaker, place all ingredients together except for the rosé.
- Strain into a glass with ice and top off with rosé.
- Garnish with a citrus peel or raspberries.
MORE SUMMER MAGIC: