The Chamomile Ginger Mocktail
Delicate chamomile—once worshipped by Ancient Egyptians for its extensive healing properties—dances with spicy ginger and earthy turmeric in this refreshing, alcohol-free elixir. And the magic doesn’t stop there. A dropperful or two of the potent ionic minerals found in our Beauty Water Drops helps flush out toxins, keep hair and nails resilient, and boost skin glow. Cheers, gorgeous.
- 1-2 teaspoons chamomile (or chamomile tea bag)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (or vanilla bean)
- 2 teaspoons honey (or sweetener of choice)
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1-2 dropperfuls of Sakara Beauty Water Drops
- Sparkling water
- Place chamomile, turmeric, and ginger into a heat-safe mason jar or mug.
- Pour hot water over the herbs and allow to steep for 5 minutes and then strain all liquid into a large glass jar.
- While the liquid is still warm, stir in honey, vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Whisk until combined.
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature (or place in fridge until cool).
- Once cool, pour into martini glass, add Sakara Beauty Water Drops, and extra lemon zest. Top with sparkling water and chamomile flowers.