Summer Radiance Smoothie
JUST IN TIME FOR THE SOLSTICE, WHIP UP A VIBRANT SMOOTHIE FOR ENERGY TO SHINE YOUR LIGHT
On the hottest of summer days, the perfect way to satiate is with a smoothie. We like to keep ours verdant, supercharged with functional foods, yet extra simple.
To make a blend that does it all with less effort, we recommend starting with a simple base of frozen banana (to ensure the perfect texture), a splash of plant-based milk, a handful of greens, and an all-in-one nutrition powder that ticks multiple boxes. Protein + Greens Super Powder does just that, with organic plant protein from four whole-food sources alongside a dose of detoxifying greens and grasses.
Below we're sharing our signature Protein + Greens Super Powder smoothie recipe, otherwise known as the last smoothie recipe you'll ever need. It's got all the essentials and is delicious as is, but you are free to take creative license with your flavor profile. Try adding in a handful of berries here, a pinch of cinnamon there...anything that inspires you.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of greens (suggested: spinach and/or kale)
- ¾ cup plant-based milk
- 1 sachet (or scoop) of Proteins + Greens Super Powder
- 1-2 tablespoons of nut, seed, or coconut butter
Combine all ingredients in high-speed blender, blend until smooth, and enjoy.
Additional flavor combinations:
- cacao nibs + spirulina + fresh mint leaves
- cinnamon + vanilla + tahini
- coconut meat + pineapple + coconut butter + lime + avocado
- mango + turmeric + ginger + coconut yogurt
MORE MORNING RECIPES: