COCONUT CACAO CRUNCH PARFAIT
A BREAKFAST WITH DREAMY NOTES OF BANANA, CACAO, COCONUT, AND ALMOND BUTTER
For the coconut yogurt layer:
- 1/2 cup plain coconut yogurt
- 1-2 drops (about a scant 1/8 tsp) almond or vanilla extract - careful, a little goes a long way!
For the cacao crunch layer:
- 1 packet Metabolism Super Powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons almond butter (I used crunchy for extra texture)
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk + 1 tbsp
- Pinch of Himalayan salt or fleur de sal
- 1/4 tablespoon maple syrup or honey, or to taste
For the topping:
- 1/2 banana
- Small handful of Sakara Dark Chocolate Granola, or chopped pecans
Prepare Cacao Crunch Layer:
1. In a separate bowl, mix almond butter, Metabolism Super Powder, cacao nibs, salt, and 3 tablespoons of almond milk (plus honey/maple syrup if using) to combine. Mix together for a smooth consistency (it will almost look like brownie batter!).
2. Prepare coconut yogurt: Mix coconut yogurt with almond or vanilla extract
Layer the parfait:
3. Spoon half of the cacao crunch layer into a glass, and spread across the bottom.
4. Spoon half of the coconut yogurt on top of the Cacao Crunch.
5. Slice bananas into coins and add half on top of the granola.
6. Sprinkle with half of the Dark Chocolate Granola or chopped pecans.
7. Use an additional 1 tablespoon of the almond milk into the Cacao Crunch to thin the consistency. Drizzle on top of the parfait.
8. Repeat the layering process with remaining coconut yogurt, banana coins and granola / chopped nuts. Top with sprinkle of cacao nibs, if desired. Enjoy!
More Metabolism Recipes: