Cucumber Lavender Gimlet Cocktail
A LUSH SUMMER GARDEN DISTILLED INTO A GLASS
Experience an afternoon spent in the shade of a lush summer garden—distilled into your glass. Water-rich cucumbers, calming lavender, and lime juice combine with our Beauty Water Drops to upgrade cellular hydration and skin’s radiance, big time. Add in the spirit of your choice (or not) and thank Mother Earth for nourishing you, body and spirit.
1 full dropperful Sakara Beauty Water Drops
½ cucumber, juiced
4 slices cucumber, chopped
¼ ounce sweetener (we like monk fruit extract)
½ teaspoon fresh or dried lavender
2 ounces dry gin or non-alcoholic spirit
¾ ounce fresh lime juice
- Juice half of a cucumber in a juicer or chop and blend in a blender on high until emulsified. Strain the liquid into a shaker.
- In the shaker, muddle the cucumber, lavender, and sweetener.
- Add the gin or non-alcoholic spirit and lime juice. Fill with ice and shake.
- In a chilled glass, preferably a coupe, add 1 dropperful of Beauty Water Drops.
- Strain the liquid from the shaker into the chilled glass. Garnish with a sprig of lavender and a long sliver of cucumber. Enjoy!
MORE GARDEN FARE